All advertising that is visible from any public road/place has to be approved by the Council first, if visible from a national road it also needs SANRAL approval if on a provincial road it also needs Provincial Roads approval.
If the site where you want to erect your billboard is approvable based on the Council’s bylaws, you would need to make an application to the Council, which will include submitting an engineer’s drawing/letter and various other documents, etc. There is normally a non-refundable application fee, as well as subsequently an approval fee and monthly rental fee, etc. Your municipality will be able to supply you with all the relevant documents/information/costs.
Should you have any further queries, please feel free to contact our Chairman Angelo Tandy on 064 476 5781.

Visits: 11455

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *